Please take a moment to like and subscribe
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Matar paneer is one of the popular and easy paneer recipes in all north Indian paneer recipes. Basically paneer and matar is cooked in onion and tomato based gravy. It can be a good side dish in any party or even your weekend lunch. This is quick, easy, simple and simply delicious recipe. Let’s make matar paneer sabzi.
• 1 tsp Oil
• 4 medium size chopped Onion
• 5-6 Garlic cloves
• A few Ginger pieces
• 1 medium size chopped Tomato
• 4 tsp Butter
• 1 tsp Coriander powder
• 1 tsp Kitchen king masala
• Red chili powder
• Salt to taste
• Sugar (Optional)
• 250 gm Paneer washed and chopped
• 1/2 katori frozen Matar
• Heat up oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and fry until it gets light
• After about 2 minutes, add garlic and ginger.
• Fry for about 5-6 minutes and onion will begin to turn light golden.
• Add tomato and mix well. Cover and cook until tomato becomes
soft and gets mashed with onion for about 3-4 minutes.
• Turn off the gas. Transfer the mixture into blender jar and blend
into smooth paste.
• Add minimum water while blending.
• If you don’t add water while blending then it won’t spill while
frying it in butter.
• Also gravy gets good texture if you add less water.
• Heat up a pan and add butter. You can use oil if you want.
• Add blended paste and mix well.
• Fry this masala on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
• Add coriander powder, kitchen king masala. You can add matar
paneer masala or butter paneer masala instead of kitchen king
• Add red chilli powder. You can use Kashmiri chilli powder too.
• Mix well and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
• Add a little water and mix well. Add salt to taste.
• You can add sugar if you like to reduce sourness of tomato.
• Cover and cook gravy for another 5 minutes.
• If you are using fresh matar, then add now and cook for 10-15
minutes. Add paneer in the end and cook for just 5 minutes.
• If you are using frozen matar then you can add them in the end
with paneer and cook for just 5 minutes.
• Don’t cook gravy longer than 5 minutes after adding paneer as it
becomes chewy and hard.
• Cook the gravy for just about 5 minutes.
• After 5 minutes, remove the lid. Add paneer and matar. Mix well.
• Cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
• After 5 minutes, turn off the gas. Matar paneer is already.
• Matar paneer goes well with naan, roti ot fulka.
• It goes well with jeera rice too.
Click for detail Recipe –
Visit Facebook page –
For Business inquiries please email us on email@example.com
Subscribe to my other channels
Enjoy my other videos
भरली ढोबळी मिरची / Stuffed Shimla Mirch by madhurasrecipe / Easy Lunchbox Recipe
भरलं वांग | Bharli Vangi by madhurasrecipe | Stuffed Brinjal Masala | Baingan Masala
शेपूची भाजी | Shepuchi Bhaji with Aloo by madhurasrecipe | Cooking | Suva ki Sabzi
शेंगोळे | Shengolya by madhurasrecipe | Cooking | Healthy Winter Recipe
शेवची भाजी | Shevchi Bhaji by madhurasrecipe | Maharashtrian Vegetarian Recipes
वांग बटाटा रस्सा भाजी | Vangi Batata Sabzi by madhurasrecipe | Aloo Baingan Masala
चवळीची भाजी | Chavali Masala | Black Eye Peas Masala | madhurasrecipe
भरली भेंडी | Bharli Bhindi by madhurasrecipe | Stuffed Bhindi Recipe | Bharwa Bhindi Masala
मटार बटाटा भाजी | Matar Batata Bhaji | Aloo Matar by madhurasrecipe