Hi All, In this video I will show you how to prepare BISIBELE BATH.
Please see the list of Ingredients Required below along with Step by step process to prepare.
Rice 1 Bowl
Chopped Beans 4-6 Nos
Chopped Carrot 1 No
Chopped Capsicum ½ No
Chopped Potato 1 No
Green Pease – Optional 2 Table Spoon
Cooked Toor Dal 2 Bowl
Curry Leaves 8-10 Leaves
Coriander Leaves 8-10 Leaves
Red Chilli 4 Nos
Bisibele Bath Powder 2 Tea Spoon
Tamarind paste 2 Table Spoon
Mustard seeds 1 Tea Spoon
Cumin seeds 1 Tea Spoon
Turmeric Powder 1 Tea Spoon
Red chilli powder 1 Tea Spoon
Salt 1 Tea Spoon
Oil 2 Table Spoon
Steps to prepare Bisibele Bath
1. Take the cooker and add 1 bowl rice, all the vegetables, 5 bowl water and cook for 5 whistles.
2. Keep the pan for heating and add 2 Table spoon oil.
3. Once oil is heated add 1 Tea spoon mustard seeds, 1 tea spoon cumin seeds, 3-4 red chilli, curry leaves and fry for 20-30 seconds.
4. Now add cooked Toor dal, cooked vegetables and rice and mix it well.
5. Now add water as required to make it soft.
6. Add 1 Tea spoon Turmeric powder, 2 tea spoon Red Chilli powder, and 2 tea spoon Bisibele Batch powder and mix it well.
7. Add 2 Table spoon Tamarind paste, salt to taste and mix it well.
8. Close the container and cook for 3-4 minutes.
9. Add coriander leaves on the top and mix it.
Now Bisibele Bath is ready to eat.
Also see the below related rice recipes
Lemon rice recipe
Capsicum rice/easy rice bath
Vangibath recipe/Brinjal rice recipe
Vegetable Pulao/ Pulav Rice recipe
Jeera Rice Recipe in microwave
Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Khara Pongal Recipe
Tomato Rice Recipe /Tomato Bath/Tomato Pulao
If this has helped you then please do “LIKE” and “SUBSCRIBE” 🙂 for more upcoming videos
Follow us on Facebook