Check out my new video:
Let’s St!r up some blissful breakfast quiche that are vegetarian. This is a classic Sunday brunch item enjoyed by everyone. You can certainly add meat to it but I prefer to keep it vegetarian and light yet flavourful! Be sure to try this one out in mini tart shells or a pie shell, you will love the amazing taste!
Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment below if you have any questions. Don’t forget to click the bell icon for notification of more great recipes! Videos will be posted twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday.
1 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cajun spice
12 mini tart shells or 1 pie shell
1 diced red bell peper (1/2 cup)
8 diced mushrooms (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup grated marble cheese
2 chopped green chillies
1/4 cup chopped coriander
1. Heat up some oil (2 tbsp approx.) and add 1 tsp crushed garlic to it (optional).
2. Add diced vegetables and spices, stir well for about 5 minutes.
3. On the side, whisk together egg, milk, coriander, and green chillies.
4. Add cooked vegetable to the mixture.
5. Turn on oven at 375 degrees.
6. Fill the tart shells to about 3/4 with egg mixture.
7. Top with grated cheese.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.
9. Serve hot.
– 8-10 people
© St!r !t up! All Rights Reserved.