Truly crispily fried chicken tenders are an amazing weekend snack, you’re the whole family will love
Ingredients used in Crispy fry chicken
• Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon.
• Chili sauce – 1 teaspoon.
• Flavoring salt – pinch 0.
• Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon.
• Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon.
• Salt – as required.
• Chicken breast – 200 grams.
• Maida – 1/2 cup.
• Corn flour – 1/2 cup.
• Pepper (crushed) – 1/2 as required.
• Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup.
• Oil – to fry.
1. In a bowl add red chili powder, chili sauce, flavoring salt, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and keep aside.
2. Now cut the breast part of the chicken into fingers, transfer into a masala powders bowl and by adding some maida marinade it for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take another bowl, add red chili powder, corn flour, maida, pepper powder, salt, bread crumbs mix together well.
4. First coat the marinated chicken pieces with flour, put them in a cold water, repeat the coating process and deep fry them in a hot oil till they are crispy and brown.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new fun recipes every week!
Follow me on:
Google Plus –
Reach Vahrehvah at Website – m