Crispy French Fries Recipe | How To Make French Fries | Homemade Crispy French Fries | Mc Donald Style French Fries At Home | Potato Chips | Potato Snacks Recipes Easy | Tasty Food Recipes
Ingredients For Crispy French Fries:
Potatoes … 3 Medium Size
Water … For Boiling
Cooking Oil … For Deep Frying
Salt … About A Pinch
– Peel the potatoes.
– Cut the potatoes in french fries shape.
– Rinse the fries 4 times to remove extra starch.
– Take water in a pan and bring it to boil.
– Add fries into boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
– Remove fries from water on a paper towel.
– Take another paper towel and place it over the fries and pat dry.
– Remove paper towel from above the fries.
– Let fries rest for 10 minutes
– After 10 minutes; Fries can be stored in freezer OR can be deep fried right away.
– Take cooking oil in a pan for deep frying and pre-heat it.
– Add fries into the pan and cook on medium to high flame until fries become crispy and light golden in color.
– Dish out fries on a paper towel and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
– Serve it hot with sauce or tomato ketchup.
Crispy French Fries Recipe | How To Make French Fries | Homemade Crispy French Fries | Mc Donald Style French Fries | Potato Chips | Easy Snacks Recipes | Tasty Food Recipes
Easy To Follow Cooking Recipes
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Tasty Food Recipes for more recipes:
#TastyFoodRecipes #TeaTimeSnacksRecipe #CrispyFrenchFries
Modern Theme by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Music for Creators