Cook this yummy Green Peas Salad recipe at home for the evening time or Make it for dinner time if you are following a healthy diet. Serve this to your family members and Relish eating nutritious and healthy green peas recipes during the Winter season. Next time when you decide to binge on healthy food then do try this recipe along with Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap and Carrot Soup along with Carrot Rolls. Watch this Salad recipe shown by Krishna Bhuptani only on Big Bazaar Food. Stay tuned for more such food recipes.
#greenpeas #saladrecipe #weightlossrecipes
Register yourself here and get a chance to cook Live on Big Bazaar Cook Along –
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here:
Follow us on :-
Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap Recipe –
Carrot Soup and Rolls Recipe –
For Green Peas Salad:
• 150 gms Sweet Potato
• 1 Lemon
• 200 gms Green Peas
• 2 tbsp Karmiq Olive Oil
• 3-4 Mint Leaves
• 1 tsp Garlic
• 1 Onion
• Potato Laccha
• 1/2 cup Carrot
• 1/2 cup Cabbage
• 1/2 tsp Saunf Powder
1. Take a kadhai, add water as required and bring it to a boil.
2. Add salt to taste, green peas and Boil them until well cooked.
3. Take a baking tray, add chopped sweet potatoes, drizzle olive oil over them and some salt to taste.
4. Sprinkle some saunf powder and Coat it well.
5. Roast for 15 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
6. For the dressing, in a jar, pour in lemon juice, olive oil, salt to taste and garlic.
7. Add few mint leaves, saunf powder, sugar to taste and Shake it well together.
8. To assemble, take a large bowl, add the roasted sweet potatoes, chopped onions and pour the vinaigrette dressing in the bowl.
9. Add the boiled peas and Mix it well with a spoon.
10. Take it out on a plate and Garnish with parmesan cheese along with few mint leaves.
11. Ready to Eat !