Download the full Greek Chicken Tray Bake Recipe Here:
When you want something quick and tasty to eat during the week, tray bakes are the answer! This recipe for baked Greek chicken is so simple to make but it tastes so good (it’s probably one of our favourites out of all of our high protein recipes)!
Whack some cherry tomatoes, onions, peppers and chicken on a baking tray, cover with a tasty herb and spice mix, throw it into the oven, add some olives and feta and you’re done. Healthy cooking doesn’t get much easier than that. This dish goes really well with rice or new potatoes and tastes really yummy the next day, cooled, in a salad or pitta pocket. If you’re not a fan of olives you can leave them out and it’s up to you if you go for feta or haloumi cheese. When making this recipe we opted for the haloumi for a lighter flavour but if you like a bit more zing to your cheese, go for the feta.
Here’s How To Make The Greek Chicken Tray Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, paprika, oregano, garlic, salt and honey.
3. Place the peppers, cherry tomatoes, onions and chicken on a baking tray.
4. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and chicken, mix through and place the baking tray into the oven and roast for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and add the olives, cheese and lemon slices to the tray and place back into the oven and roast for a further 10 minutes.
If you’re looking to get more actionable nutrition, fitness and healthy cooking videos like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel right here: