Indian Chicken Curry for Beginners | Chicken Recipe with Curry Powder | Curry Chicken Indian Style | How to make Indian Chicken Curry at Home | Easy Curry Chicken Recipe with Curry Powder | Easy Curry Chicken Recipe | | Chicken Curry for Bachelors | Spice Eats Chicken Curry
Ingredients for Curry Chicken:
– Chicken with bones- 1 kg
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli powder- 1 tsp
– Onions, chopped- 5 medium (75 gm each)
– Ginger, fine chopped- 2 tsp
– Garlic, fine chopped- 2 tsp
– Tomato purée of 4 medium sized tomatoes
– Curry powder- 2 tbsp(tablespoon)
– Garam Masala powder- 1/2 tsp
– Salt to season- 1/2 tsp
– Oil- 4 tbsp
– Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, turmeric powder & Red Chilli powder. Mix and set it aside for around 30 mins.
– Chop the onions and fine chop the ginger and garlic cloves.
– Make a purée of the tomatoes.
– Heat oil in a pan or kadai and add the chopped onions.
– Fry the onions on medium heat for around 10 mins till light brown in color.
– Add the chopped ginger and garlic and continue frying for 2 mins on medium heat.
– Now add the marinated chicken and fry on high heat for around 5-6 mins mixing it well so that the chicken pieces are evenly browned but do not get burnt.
– Continue frying on medium heat for around 2 mins.
– Now add the curry powder, mix well and continue to fry on low heat for around 5 mins.
– Add the tomato purée and mix it well. Add 1/2 tsp salt, mix it again and cook on medium to low heat for 3 mins till oil separates.
– Now add the garam masala powder, mix and cook on low heat for around 2 mins. The oil should have separated and the chicken should have browned well.
– Now add a cup of water, mix well and cover & cook for 15-20 mins on low heat till the chicken is tender and oil separates.
– Serve hot with rice or naan.
#chickencurry #currychicken #indianchickencurry #easychickencurry #spiceeatschickencurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #currypowderchicken #simplechickencurry