Indian chicken curry home style as made by mother.
Best Indian chicken curry recipe..
ভারতীয় চিকেন কারি
Indisk Kyckling Curry
• Coriander seeds- 2 tbsp
• Cumin seeds- 1tbsp
• Black cardamom – 4
• Bay leaves- 2 to 3
• Black pepper- 15 to 20
• cinnamon -2
• oil 2 to 3 Tbsp
• Onions 3 to 4 Medium size.
• Tomatoes – 4 medium sized
• Ginger paste- 1tbsp
• Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
• Ginger powder- 1/2 tea spoon
• Red chilli Powder and black pepper- 1 Tsp
• Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
• salt to taste
• Green chillies- chopped 2
• salt to taste,
• Water- 3 cups of water.
• Coriander to garnish.
• Add Coriander seeds, cumin seeds, Black cardamom, Bay leaves, Black pepper, cinnamon and grind all the whole spices
• Dry roast all the spices, at low flame.
• Grind all the dry spices a, cover it and keep it aside.
• Pour some oil in a utensil, Add onions and cook it till gets translucent (light brown)
• Add Ginger and garlic paste, add sauté it for around 30 seconds
• Add tomatoes and mix it well and cover it, let it cook till tomatoes gets mushy
• Add dry ginger powder to the grinned spices and again cover the jar.
• Stir the tomatoes to check if they are soft and mushy, Add chilli powder, Black pepper, turmeric, salt, green chillies,
• Add chicken, and let the chicken cook for 2 minutes.
• Add all the spices and mix it well
• Cover it and let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
• saute it and add 3 cups of water and mix it well.
• Cover it, let it cook upto 10 mins, Bring to the boil add coriander.
• Serve and Enjoy! My mother’s favourite chicken curry.
You can follow us on:
Visit my website : www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow us on youtube :
Follow us on facebook :
Follow us on twitter:
Follow us on linkdin: