On today’s episode of Ingrid Dishes, Ingrid Nilsen aka Missglamorazzi shares her recipe for these delicious and very sharable french toast skewers! For this recipe, Ingrid was inspired by her childhood memories of watching her mom make french toast on many a weekend. This twist on the classic dish is easy to share and super fun to eat. Have a get-together or brunch coming up? These delectable, breakfast treats will be a surefire hit. Give them a try and let us know how they came out in the comments below!
Check out more Missglamorazzi here:
FRENCH TOAST SKEWERS RECIPE:
6 thick bread slices
Splash vanilla extract
Splash almond milk
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Couple dashes cinnamon
Pure maple syrup
1. Crack eggs into bowl and whisk briefly to break yolks.
2. Add almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon and combine thoroughly.
3. Soak slices of bread in egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides.
4. If griddle or pan isn’t nonstick, heat up surface with coconut oil.
5. Place coated bread slices onto griddle/pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, flipping once.
6. Let slices cool, then cut into bite sized pieces.
7. Stack bread pieces on skewers with strawberries and blueberries.
8. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.
Subscribe to POPSUGAR Girls’ Guide
Are we friends yet? Join us on Facebook!
Get the latest updates via Twitter!
Find us on Instagram!
Follow us on Tumblr!
Add us on Google+!