This simple chocolate bark is loaded with candied pecans and complemented by salty bacon.
This is a great option for snacking and sharing!
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes:
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web:
Connect with us on Facebook:
More premium low carb recipes:
Sign up for Premium:
Maple Pecan Chocolate Bark Recipe:
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bar
Maple Flavored Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a shallow oven tray with foil.
2. Arrange the bacon pieces on the oven tray and bake for 18-20 minutes or until crispy. Set aside to cool.
3. Break the chocolate into a heat proof bowl over a double boiler. Stir together over a medium heat until melted. Alternatively, these can be melted in a microwave. Once melted, stir through a tablespoon of lakanto syrup and the salt.
4. Whilst the chocolate is melting, roughly chop the pecans and add to a dry pan with the remaining syrup. Stir to combine, coating the nuts in the syrup. Turn the heat to low and toast the nuts until fragrant – 2-3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
5. Once the nuts have cooled, stir through the melted chocolate.
6. Line a small shallow tray with baking paper. Spoon the chocolate mixture out evenly into the tray – about 1 cm thick. Roughly chop the crispy bacon and scatter over the chocolate. Press down gently so that the bacon sticks to the chocolate.
7. Transfer the tray to the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
8. Break into 8 pieces to serve.