Here’s a great vegetarian dish that will be a massive hit at any party… Find out the recipe to the Mix Vegetable Korma
MIXED VEGETABLE KORMA
1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
1 medium green capsicum, seeded and cut into ½ inch pieces
1 medium red capsicum, seeded and cut into ½ inch pieces
2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
2-3 tablespoons oil
6-8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 inch ginger piece, finely chopped
1 medium onion, peeled, diced, layers separated
2 fresh jalapenos, finely chopped
2 teaspoons cumin powder
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 cup tomato puree
Salt to taste
¼ cup cashew nut powder
¼ cup fresh cream
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
A few fresh mint sprigs for garnish
1. Heat oil in a deep nonstick pan. Add the garlic, ginger and
cook on medium heat till the raw flavor of the garlic and ginger
2. Add the onions and sauté till the onions are translucent. Add
the carrots, green capsicum, red bell pepper and jalapenos
and sauté well.
3. Add half a cup water, mix well and. Add cumin powder, curry
powder, garam masala powder and mix well. Cook for two to
4. Add the potatoes, mix well. Add half cup water, tomato puree
and mix well.
5. Add the salt, cover and cook till the vegetables are almost
6. Add cashew nut power, cover and cook till the vegetables are
done. Add fresh cream and mix well.
7. Transfer in a serving bowl. Sprinkle coriander on top.
8. Serve hot garnished with mint sprigs.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :