Learn How To Make Mushroom Masala Curry Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this Authentic Indian Mushroom Curry Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 tsp garlic chopped
2 small tomatoes
4 tbsp yoghurt
3 tbsp ghee
1/2 tsp cumin
1 bay leaf
2 green cardamom
1 black cardamom
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp kasuri methi
Water as required
Salt to taste
– Grind the onions, ginger and garlic together to a paste.
– In a kadhai, heat ghee and add bay leaf, black cardamom, green cardamom, cloves, cumin seeds and ground paste.
– After the ghee separates slightly, add tomato puree and cook again till ghee separates.
– Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and water.
– Now add the mushrooms and mix well.
– Simmer by covering the lid on low flame.
– After the mushrooms have released some fluid add yoghurt, dry fenugreek and stir.
– Cover again with a lid and cook.
– Turn the flame off and sprinkle garam masala and mix well.
Delicious Spicy Mushroom Curry is ready to serve!
Host : Neelam Bajwa
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: