Thanks for watching my video on “RED SKIN FUDGE In the Kmart $19 ANKO SLOW COOKER- Kmart Australia- Let me know in the comments “What Hack Would You Make in Your Slow Cooker?” OR “What Have You Cooked In Your Kmart Slow Cooker!”
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED!
Recipe for Red Skin Fudge
1 Tin Condensed Milk
2 Blocks of White Chocolate- approx. 200 Grams Each Block
25 Redskins Lollies
100 Grams Unsalted Butter (NOT MARGARINE)
1. Combine all ingredients into Slow Cooker. Put Slow Cooker on HIGH. Leave the Lid Off.
2. When it starts to Melt Stir approx. every 10 Minutes until Combined.
3. Cook for approx. 40 Minutes Until it looks smooth & glossy & all combined
4. Line a slice dish with baking paper
5. Pour in Fudge then Refrigerate for approx. 2 hours but overnight is best.
6. Cut up & Enjoy
If you want firmer set fudge add some extra white chocolate to your recipe.
Don’t forget to give this video a BIG THUMBS UP if you enjoyed it, SUBSCRIBE and hit the bell to notify you when I upload a NEW VIDEO. I would LOVE u forever if you could share this video with your friends.
Don’t forget to follow me on Social Media, links r below!
LOVE Kimberley Day XX
BUSINESS ENQUIRES: email@example.com
Want To Send Me Something:
Parcel Locker 10020 65196
400 Stafford Road
Stafford, Qld, 4053
More Videos You May Love:
Kmart Australia Straightening Brush Review/Tutorial- Should I Sell My GHD-
Kmart Pie Maker Hack- Making Jam Donuts In My Kmart Pie Maker-
#kmart #kmartaus #kmartaustralia #redskinfudge #kmartslowcooker #anko #slowcooker #ankoslowcooker