This is our Slow Cooker Hunters Chicken Recipe ⏬⏬ See Below for Recipe ⏬⏬
This Slow Cooker Hunters Chicken was delicious, soft and full of flavour, the bacon was beautifully cooked and the cheese had melted perfectly, complimented by the home-made BBQ sauce.
TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
– Depending on the size of your slow cooker, you can use 2 to 5 chicken breasts
– There’s a wide variety of cheeses you can use, from edam to Gouda, Red Leicester to Cheddar, as long as it is a hard/semi hard cheese that melts it will work with this recipe.
– If you prefer using less sugar, you can swap the tomato ketchup with Passata.
– The Onion Granules are optional, they just add to the flavour of the BBQ sauce.
– You can replace the Paprika with smoked paprika for an authentic BBQ flavour.
Slow Cooker Featured:
FREE SLOW COOKER RECIPE BOOK –
Cooking Time: 6 Hours
3 chicken Breasts
3 Slices of Bacon
3 Slices of Cheese (we used sliced edam)
400ml Tomato Ketchup
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Garlic Puree
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1 Chicken Stock Pot
1 Tablespoon Onion Granules
1 Tablespoon Thyme
1 Tablespoon Paprika
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
#slowcookerrecipes #crockpotmeals #slowcookerhunterschicken #crockpotrecipes #slowcookermeals #slowcookerideas #slowcooker #slowcooker