Hi dear viewers and thanks for your visit to my channel,
Welcome to my channel full of new recipes and interesting and easy DIYs !
Here is the recipe of the new and healthy salad that I’ve come up with recently! Hope you make and enjoy it with your friends and family members:
STRAWBERRY AND BEET LEAVES SALAD
1. One pound of fresh strawberries (washed and cut into small cubes
2. One bunch (about 10-12 medium sized leaves) of beet leaves (washed, cut and well-cooked)
3. one pound of baby spinach (washed and cooked)
4. One pound of cooked and cut into cubes potato
5. 150 grams (less than half pound) of any smoked but a little bit of soft and salty cheese (I used Georgian cheese named Souligouni. You may try Gouda )
6. Salt and a little bit of paprika (the dried and ground red pepper)
7. A little bit of olive oil (You may use any oil that you like in salads)
HOW TO MAKE:
Simply mix all the ingredients of the salad together, leave it aside for about 15 minutes before serving, so the flavors have time to communicate with each other before getting digested and get mixed better :))
NOTE: You may need 3-5 large strawberries to make some flowers and also any leaves of parsley, dill, cilantro or mint to garnish your salad.
BON APPETITE !
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!