Watch this video to learn how to make Thai Crunchy Salad with Peanut Dressing a great dish that’s easy to make!
THAI CRUNCHY SALAD WITH PEANUT DRESSING
½ cup shredded cabbage
½ cup shredded red cabbage
1 small carrot, cut into thin strips
1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
¼ cup edamame beans, shelled
1 medium red capsicum, cut into thin strips
½ cup roasted peanuts
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 inch ginger, roughly cut
3-4 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
2 spring onions, chopped
3-4 Chinese cabbage leaves
1. Put cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, cucumber, edamame and
red capsicum in a mixing bowl and mix.
2. Put roasted peanuts, honey, rice vinegar, lemon juice, soy
sauce, ginger, garlic and red chilli flakes in a mixer jar and
grind to a smooth paste. Transfer into a small bowl.
3. Add coriander leaves and spring onions and mix well.
4. Add this dressing to the vegetables and toss well.
5. Take a serving platter, place the Chinese cabbage leaves on it
and put the salad over them. Serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :