It’s time for yummy food! Today’s What’s for Dinner video has 4 yummy recipes for y’all to try! Let me know if you make them!! Big thanks to our Subbie Supper contributor this week, Cris from Pennsylvania. We soooo enjoyed the dish you shared with us!!
BBQ PULLED PORK RECIPE:
3 lbs pork
2 cups chopped onions
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white vinegar
6 oz. tomato paste
1 &1/2 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp dry mustard
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
2 tsp salt
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover. Cook on high for 7-8 hours. Shred meat with a fork. Mix into sauce and heat through allowing some of the juices to absorb into the meat. Serve on hamburger buns.
COLE SLAW RECIPE:
1 bag slaw mix
2 Tbsp (or so) Duke’s mayo
1 small jar sweet relish
1 tsp each salt and pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp white vinegar
Mix everything together and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
JERK CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE BLACK BEAN SALSA:
*SUBBIE SUPPER* “THE GOOD GOOD”:
Chicken Sausage, spinach and Penne skillet
– 4 links of members mark spinach asiago chicken sausage links (or any sausage links you prefer)
– 1 TBS. oil
– 1/2 c. Diced onion
– 3 cloves garlic minced
– 12 oz. penne pasta
– 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes
– 1/4 to 1/3 bag of baby spinach
– 6 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
– garlic salt and pepper to taste
– red chili pepper flakes to taste (optional)
– Boil pasta according to package directions.
– reserve a couple ladle full’s of pasta water
– while cooking pasta Slice sausage links into Bite-size pieces
– heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. sauté onions until soft, add garlic sauté for approximately 30 seconds until fragrant.
– add sausage and brown
– add can of diced tomatoes heat through, then add pasta, stir to combine
– add reserved pasta water as needed if mixture becomes too thick
– add spinach, stir to combine and spinach wilts
– stir in 1/2 of Parmesan cheese until combined
– season with garlic salt, pepper, and chili pepper flakes to taste
– remove from heat, top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover and let sit a few mins. until Parmesan cheese is melted.
PLEASE THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE!
Join my Instagram Fam! – @mandy_in_the_making
I’m on Pinterest, too –
My AMAZON storefront where I have all my favorites linked:
BEST COFFEEMAKER EVER!! (CARAFE & K-CUPS):
MY PROGRAMMABLE CROCK POT:
NINJA AIR FRYER:
BEST MOP I’VE EVER USED:
MY FAVORITE LAMPS (FROM WALMART):
I LOVE MY ODORKLENZ LAUNDRY ADDITIVE!! SO GREAT FOR YOUR TOWELS AND SHEETS!
Use code MANDY15 for 15% off your OdorKlenz order here:
Business & Collaboration Inquires – email@example.com
Song: Little Idea
*This video is NOT sponsored.
Some of the links above are affiliate links that I earn a small commission from. They don’t raise your price paid. Thank you for supporting my small channel!